Thursday 19 March 2009

Chilli Mashed Potato

Last night I made a delicious form of mashed potato that can only be described as Chilli Mashed Potato (or I guess also, as Mashed Potato meets Chilli). Its real easy to make, so I thought I'd share the recipe...

Potatoes
Cream Cheese
Salt
Pepper
One chilli (choose your colour!)
Tiny smackerel of olive oil

Make mashed potato as usual, but before doing so slice a chilli vertically, brown it off in a pan or on a gas flame, slice it up and mix with a bit of olive oil and crunchy black pepper. When the potatoes are cooked, mash them up real good, add the cream cheese and mix in the chilli!

delicious.

1 comment:

  1. delicious can only describe this... This is on my wish list for a snack when I pass through the londonion. Maybe put with some kind of fish delight? seabass? or a tuna steak with green beans... mmmm

    ReplyDelete